The Municipality of Ulcinj as a partner in project „CRISIS - Cross-border Risk management of hazardous material transportation “ funded under the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY-ALBANIA-MONTENEGRO PROGRAMME” , invites interested candidates to apply for the following position:
Financial & Technical Manager for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Requirements and qualifications:
• University degree;
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Montenegrin language;
• Knowledge of EU policies, Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance and European Territorial Cooperation (ETC);
• Knowledge of PRAG rules will be considered as advantage;
• Advanced computer literacy;
• Communication skills.
Interested candidates have to submit following application documents:
• A Curriculum Vitae (CV) in Europass format;
• Photocopy of the University degree.
Interested candidates should send the application documents by 15 October until 15.00h, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying in the Subject: “Financial & Technical Manager for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT “.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted for an interview.
Terms of Reference - Financial & Technical Manager for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Position: Financial & Technical Manager for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Location: Municipality of Ulcinj, Ulcinj
The main task of the Financial & Technical Manager is to assist to project team in the project implementation, to contribute to the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT and to the serve as a technical assistance in the preparation of documentation for eMS.
Selected Financial & Technical Manager will perform following duties:
• Technical assistance to the Project Manager;
• Project reporting (content, financial);
• Technical and administrative support (minutes/conclusions);
• Organisation of travels and events;
• Support in procurement process;
• Monitoring of project implementation;
• Support in activities related to the Project's Working packages;
• Participates in preparation of reports on Project implementation;
• Cooperates with the project partners on the implementation of the CRISIS project;
• Support organization of the CRISIS project;
• Other tasks given by the superiors.