The Municipality of Ulcinj as a partner in project „CRISIS - Cross-border Risk management of hazardous material transportation “ funded under the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY-ALBANIA-MONTENEGRO PROGRAMME” , invites interested candidates to apply for the following position:
Communication Expert for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Requirements and qualifications:
- University degree;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Montenegrin language;
- Knowledge of EU policies, Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance and European Territorial Cooperation (ETC);
- Knowledge of PRAG rules will be considered as advantage;
- Advanced computer literacy;
- Communication skills.
Interested candidates have to submit following application documents:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) in Europass format;
- A Motivation letter in English;
- A Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- Photocopy of the University degree.
Interested candidates should send the application documents by 28 September until 15.00h, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, specifying in the Subject: “Communication Expert for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT “.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Terms of Reference -Communication Expert for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Position Communication Expert for the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT
Location: Municipality of Ulcinj, Ulcinj
The main task of the Communication Expert is to assist to project team in the project implementation, to contribute to the INTERREG IPA CBC ITALY - ALBANIA - Montenegro CRISIS PROJECT and to serve as a technical assistance in the preparation of documentation for eMS.
Selected Communication Expert will perform following duties:
- Technical assistance to the Project Manager;
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow;
- Communicate with media ;
- Support organization of various public events on local and national level in order to achieve better Project understanding, recognition and visibility;
- Technical and administrative support (minutes/conclusions);
- Organization of travels and events;
- Support in procurement process;
- Monitoring of project implementation;
- Support in activities related to the Project's Working packages;
- Participates in preparation of reports on Project implementation;
- Cooperates with the project partners on the implementation of the CRISIS project;
- Support organization of the CRISIS project;
- Other tasks given by the superiors.